Corporate Finance Associate
- SGD6000 - SGD9000 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Corporate Finance
- 6th September 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a prominent and well-established company with a key focus on the TMT space. With an impressive portfolio of assets and capital to still invest, there is a need to bring on board a Corporate Finance Associate to assist in the execution of investments, on a global geographical basis.
The Corporate Finance Associate will;
- Be part of a lean M&A team and focus on the execution of investments with a key focus on the TMT space.
- Develop and implement complex financial models in relation to the valuation of investments and undertake due diligence in relation to potential and portfolio investments.
- Be responsible for assisting the monitoring of portfolio companies performance, with a view to the long-term strategy of the existing portfolio.
Interested candidates must;
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience within an M&A/Corporate Finance focussed role, ideally within an investment bank, strategy consultancy or Big 4 team.
- The ability to demonstrate proven investment experience. Deals in the TMT sector would be preferable.
- Hold a very strong and all-round skill set with the ability to build financial models, conduct due diligence, valuations whilst having an entrepreneurial attitude and mindset.
- Fluency in Mandarin is a must in order to invest into relevant markets and to interact with stakeholders of the business.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. Should you feel you meet the requirements, please submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Lic. No: 12C6031
Reg. ID: R1873132