Corporate Finance Deputy Manager
- SGD5000 - SGD6000 per annum + + bonus
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Corporate Finance
- 21st January 2019
- Job Type
We are working with a very highly regarded and diversified investment group in Singapore to hire a Deputy Manager for their Corporate Finance Team. Having built a multi-billion portfolio of diversified assets, the business is continuing to invest and develop across a number of different sectors, with a particular focus on the infrastructure space.
The new Deputy Manager will be responsible for raising and securing debt from banks and investors for future investments and developments. This is an excellent opportunity for a project or infrastructure finance professional from a bank or Big 4 firm to move to the industry side with a leading investment fund where you can build a long term career.
The successful candidate will;
- Work with the team and play a key role in securing project and infrastructure finance from banks and investor's to fund the group's investments and developments.
- Regularly interact and liaise with banks and investors to borrow from them as well as manage the group's debt.
- Take responsibility for conducting financial analysis, build financial models, due diligence and secure good terms from the lenders.
- Work with the Infrastructure team to advise them on financing requirements.
Interested candidate must;
- Be currently sitting in the Project or Infrastructure Finance Team of a bank or Big 4 firm in Singapore with 4-7 years of experience.
- Have a track record of either lending directly to clients or advising infrastructure businesses on their financing requirements within the infrastructure space and have a good understanding of the market.
- Possess a very strong and all-round skill set with the ability to build financial models from scratch, lead due diligence and structure & execute debt deals.
- Hold a finance, business or mathematical related degree from a highly regarded university.
- Demonstrate strong communication and presentation skills.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Lic. No: 12C6031
Re. No: R1764400
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian principal investment market.