Corporate Finance Manager
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 15th February 2018
- Job Type
Our client, a leading multinational corporation, is looking to add an Corporate Finance Manager to their team in Singapore to contribute to the strategic growth of the company and execute deals in Asia.
Having established a very strong and market leading team of investment professionals, our client is continuing to grow is a highly successful establishment that offers a great deal of career development opportunities for the successful candidate.
- Support senior members of the team in the investment process
- Create financial models to evaluate investment opportunities
- Liaise directly with senior management to develop expansion strategies for the firm
- Mentor junior members of the Corporate Finance team
- Have at least 5 years of M&A experience in an investment bank, buy side, or financial services firm.
- Possess an exceptionally strong quantitative and financial skill set with the ability to build financial models and lead on due diligence processes
- Have a good transactional track record
This is an exciting opportunity and criteria listed above will therefore be strictly applied. Should you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Licence No: 12C6031
EA Reg. R1659597
Cobalt are specialist recruiters for investment professionals