- Up to GBP25000.00 per annum
- UK, North West
- Financial Services, Property & Real Estate Finance
- 31st October 2019
- Job Type
Credit Controller, Manchester, Full-Time, Permanent, £25,000 Per Annum
This role is with is a privately-owned investor client searching for a Credit Controller to join their expanding offices in Manchester.
Main duties of the role include:
- Acting as a main point of contact with tenants, contractors and other bodies to recover any monies due under Leases, Licenses and other Agreements
- Meeting strict timescales / deadlines in keeping with agreed SLA's
- Maintaining notes of conversations on in-house property management system
- Preparing monthly/weekly reports, letters etc
- Ad hoc administrative duties where required
- Maintaining an excellent level of customer retention
- Aged debt reporting where required
- Producing daily invoices and credit notes.
- Cash allocation
- Attending in-house meetings where required
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a well experienced track record in credit control
- Ideally come from the property/real estate sector
- Good working knowledge of MS Word & Excel.
- Motivation and good time management skills.
- Be capable of working autonomously, delivering high quality, accurate and effective work.
- Possess excellent telephone manners and powers of persuasion,
- Have excellent communication skills,
- Cope well under pressure and be willing to become involved in other aspects of property administration.
- Team player
To apply for this role, please submit the most up to date copy of your CV to this advert.