Credit Investment - Vice President
- Asia, Hong Kong
- Financial Services, Credit & Debt Investments
- 20th November 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a world-class, multinational alternative investment group with a very strong credit investment team based across Asia. Having been established for many years, with a large fund and a significant amount of capital deployed already, there is a need to bring on board a VP to the team based in Hong Kong.
This is an excellent opportunity for a very strong Senior Associate or Vice President from an investment banking or private equity background to join an investment team where you will have the chance to regularly work on and close deals, playing a key role in doing so.
The successful candidate will;
- Support senior members of the Investment team in originating and executing private credit and debt investments across the Asia region.
- Play a key role in the execution of deals, taking responsibility for building financial models, conducting due diligence, valuations and pulling together Investment Committee presentations and memos.
- Conduct market and industry research to generate investment opportunities.
- Support with portfolio management responsibilities by conducting regular monitoring and reporting as well as providing recommendations to senior management.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sitting in a Senior Associate or Vice President position, ideally within a credit investment fund or an investment bank with good exposure to working on debt deals across project/structured finance or any other areas.
- Possess an exceptionally strong and all-around skill set with the ability to build financial models along with analytical skills.
- Hold a finance, mathematics or business-related degree from a leading university.
- It is necessary that this person is fluent in English and Mandarin or Cantonese due to the nature of the role and to liaise with senior stakeholders.
The requirements above will be strictly applied. Should you feel you meet the criteria, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Reg. No: R1873132
Lic. No: 12C6031