Director, Corporate Capital Markets
- UK, London
- Financial Services, Investment Banking
- 30th January 2019
- Job Type
The successful candidate will be part of a small, high impact, team with extensive growth plans over the next coming years and will drive the reach and further expansion of the existing team.
- Development and sourcing of opportunities both internally and externally.
- Lead the pursuit of corporate opportunities within the Private Equity sector.
- Act as a lead in projects and manage activities within the team, and across service lines.
- Support Corporate Capital Markets internal profile within the UK and European businesses.
- In the short to medium term, become seen as lead team contact for clients.
- Help to broaden and develop wider team members' capabilities.
- Track record of working with occupiers & managing these relationships.
- Origination capabilities and a desire to seek out and execute new opportunities.
- Ability to quickly interpret financial models and related outputs to identify opportunities.
- Able to develop creative solutions for clients.
- Good understanding of real estate accounting.