Director - Infrastructure Investment Banking
- Negotiable + Competitive salary + bonus
- UK, London
- Financial Services, Infrastructure & Project Finance
- 12th March 2020
- Job Type
Our client is a highly regarded and international boutique infrastructure investment bank. Having been established for a number of years, they have built an excellent team made up of industry experts from top-tier banks and principal investment shops. They have built an impressive track record having advised numerous leading infrastructure groups on their mergers & acquisitions (M&A and debt requirements on a global basis, having worked on some of the most notable transactions.
Continuing to regularly win new business, there is a need to hire an M&A Director to play a key role originating and executing mandates across Europe. This is an excellent opportunity for a Director from an infrastructure team in a top-tier bank or principal investment fund to join a leading adviser where you will work alongside like minded individuals whilst continuing to work on market leading transactions.
The Director will;
- Report to the Head of the team whilst overseeing a small team on juniors and taking responsibility for originating and executing sell side mandates across Europe.
- Regularly interact with investors and industry professionals to generate M&A opportunities across Europe.
- Oversee a small team to execute transactions on behalf of clients.
- Hold responsibility for financial analysis, leading due diligence, regularly liaising and meeting with clients.
- Provide training to junior members of the business as and when needed.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sitting in a Director or equivalent position within the Infrastructure Team of a top-tier bank or principal investment fund.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the European infrastructure market, having built a strong deal sheet across power, energy, utilities and transportation to name a few.
- Possess a very strong and all round skill set with the ability to build financial models from scratch and experience in leading due diligence processes.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Hold a finance, business or related degree from a highly regarded university.
- Be excited by the opportunity to join a rapidly growing infrastructure advisory team.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Cobalt are specialists in the Infrastructure market.