Director - Private Equity & Private Debt Fund Investment
- Negotiable + Highly competitive + bonus + carry
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 12th March 2019
- Job Type
Our client is a very highly regarded and established asset manager with an impressive portfolio of assets across a variety of strategies, sectors and geographical markets. As they continue to rapidly invest, there is a need to hire a senior investment professional to play a key role investing in private equity and private credit/debt funds and co-investments across the APAC region.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced investment professional to join a growing team and fund where you will have the chance to lead investments from origination to execution as well as sit on the Boards.
The Director will;
- Report directly into the Head of Alternative Investments, responsible for originating and executing private equity and private debt fund and co-investments across the APAC region.
- Regularly interact with banks, investment funds and industry professionals to generate investment opportunities on both a fund and co-investment basis.
- Lead on conducting the due diligence of funds, financial analysis and presenting investment opportunities to the Investment Committee.
- Play a key role in portfolio management, regularly attending Board meetings on behalf of the business.
- Have the opportunity to regularly deploy capital and be part of a growing investment team.
Interested candidates must;
- Have 10-15 years of experience having started in investment banking or a Big 4 firm and currently sat in a fund investing in private equity and private debt/credit funds across the APAC region.
- Possess a very strong deal track record with proven experience of originating and executing fund investments, including exposure to the private debt space.
- Demonstrate a very strong technical skill set with the ability to lead deals from start to finish including conducting manager due diligence.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact and liaise with all levels of management.
- Hold a business, finance or related degree from a highly regarded university.
- Be highly motivated and excited by the opportunity to join a growing Investment Team.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Lic. No: 12C6031
Reg. No: R1764400
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian principal investment market.