Director, Real Estate Investments
- Up to GBP135000.00 per annum + benefits
- UK, London
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 11th December 2018
- Job Type
Due to continued growth, they are currently looking to hire an Investment Director in to their Real Estate Private Equity team. This team targets investment in a variety of different Real Estate asset classes including affordable housing, logistics, offices and retail and they are looking for an experienced individual to take ownership and responsibility for sourcing new investment opportunities for the business.
- Establish relationships in target geographies with a range of potential developers/real estate platforms to generate a high-quality deal flow matching an agreed investment strategy.
- Leading the preparation of investment reports and communicating the rationale for investing in the identified target to the investment committee together with a balanced view of the risks, opportunities and potential returns.
- Leading workstreams valuating identified targets using various methods and providing detailed outputs and rationale for the chosen methodology.
- Conducting due diligence on an opportunity, sector, and country. Manage third party due diligence advisors, arrange meetings with various stake-holders.
- Represent the company on governance boards in portfolio companies.
- Coaching members of the team and being responsible for several individuals' career development.
- Extensive Real Estate Private Equity investment experience including having led multiple transactions from origination through portfolio management and exit.
- Transaction experience across emerging markets preferred, particularly Africa and South Asia.
- Experience of structuring, negotiating and reviewing investment proposals.
- Equity valuation, financial structuring and experience of direct investing.
- Strong portfolio management skills and proven ability to drive value in portfolio companies.
- Strong numerical, analytical and problem-solving skills.