- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Treasury
- 7th February 2019
- Job Type
The Director, Treasury will;
Interface with Investment teams to provide treasury view for project financing and hedging strategies
- Monitor global FX markets and review company's foreign exchange risk profile
- Work with Accounting team to implement FRS39 for accounting of treasury derivatives
- Manage FX relationships with major Asian and International Banks
- Provide FX outlook and prepare quarterly FX review with Senior Management team
- Evaluate Treasury FX processes to improve efficiency and controls with potential implementation of automated trading systems
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy, Finance, Business or Banking with at least 15 years of working experience within the Fund Management / Bank FX front office
- Direct Treasury experience (FX/Interest Rates /Cash Management) from large corporate set up a plus
- Debt Capital Markets / Project Financing experience
- Knowledge of key drivers of interest rates
- Knowledge of project credit financing and experience in negotiating credit facilities
- MTN and ECP program issuance exposure and experience
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.