Executive Director - Mergers & Acquisitions
- Negotiable + Highly competitive salary + bonus
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 19th July 2018
- Job Type
Our client is an established investment fund with a key focus on the private equity and venture capital space. With an impressive portfolio of assets as well as a significant pool of capital, there is a need to bring on board a senior investment professional to play a lead the origination and execution of FinTech and more general investments across the South East Asia region. This is a highly exciting opportunity for a senior investment professional with either venture capital or FinTech investment experience to join a growing fund where you will have the opportunity to build an impressive deal sheet.
The Executive Director will;
- Report directly to the Head of the Team taking full responsibility for leading the origination and execution of investments across the Asia region with a key focus on the FinTech space.
- Regularly interact and liaise with investment bankers, investors, founders of start up companies and industry professionals to generate investment opportunities for the business.
- Oversee small teams on a deal by deal basis to execute the investment including the financial analysis, due diligence, structuring and execution.
- Liaise with other teams across the business to integrate the portfolio company to the business.
- Provide training to junior members of the team as and when needed.
Interested candidates must;
- Have a minimum of 12 years of experience gained either in investment banking, private equity or venture capital.
- Demonstrate proven investment experience having led deals from origination to execution with exposure to the start up or FinTech market.
- Hold a very strong and all-round skill set with the ability to build financial models, conduct due diligence, valuations whilst having an entrepreneurial attitude and mindset.
- Be highly motivated and a self-starter with strong communication skills and the ability to build strong networks and relationships as well as interact and liaise with all levels of management.
- Hold a business or finance related degree from a highly regarded university.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. Should you feel you meet the requirements, please submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Lic. No: 12C6031
Reg. ID: R176440
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian financial services market.