- GBP24000.00 - GBP30000.00 per annum
- UK, North West
- Financial Services, Property & Real Estate Finance
- 2nd May 2019
- Job Type
Finance Analyst, Full-Time, Permanent, Stockport, £24,000 - £30,000 Per Annum
My client is a prestigious health care provider and is recruiting for an experienced Finance Analyst to join their new finance function. The main purpose of the role is to support the Head of Finance in establishing best practice processes/procedures.
Main duties of the role include:
- Facilitating requirements and process design workshops when required
- Educating business users responsible for owning, managing and operating business processes
- Possess the ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Identify areas of improvement and strengthen weaknesses within processes
- Ongoing updates to business processes and Standard Operating Procedures
- Development of central/zonal finance teams
- Working closely with the data owners to ensure data integrity on internal systems
- Provide performance reports to help the business drive improvements and identify weaknesses in key areas.
- Supporting periodic attendance at meetings to promote the data activity within the departments.
- Month end reporting processes.
- Ensure business resource is provisioned for requirements, test, sign off and implementation including support for production of training materials.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience must be able to deal with pivot tables, V-Lookups and advanced formula.
- Minimum of two years financial/analytical experience
- Finance transformation knowledge
- Appropriate level of experience of process business mapping
- Commitment to delivering a high-quality service.
- Experience in the property sector desired not essential
- Recognised project management qualification or qualified by experience in Project Management / Business Analyst
To apply to the above role please upload the most up to date copy of your CV to this advert.