Head of Fund Finance - Europe
- GBP100000.00 - GBP150000.00 per annum + bonus
- UK, London
- Financial Services, Asset Management
- 22nd June 2018
- Job Type
Our client, a global asset management business, is seeking a Head of Real Estate Investment Accounting to join their team. The business specialises in core and value add investments and has over $300bn of assets under management across a number of asset classes.
Within the real estate, the firm has $50bn of assets under management and works with over 200 institutional clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the existing European investment accounting team and will report into the Global Head of Investment Accounting. The individual will oversee the operations and financial management of the equity funds.
* Ensuring that the funds and separate accounts operate in accordance with the specified tax structure and applicable regulatory and legal parameters
* Establishing and managing appropriate operational controls and processes for each fund/separate account
* Day to day monitoring of operational and financial risk
* Financial reporting, including production of annual statutory accounts and quarterly NAV / investor reports
* Development and maintenance of fund level budget / forecast models for each fund
* Work with investment teams to source, negotiate and manage debt finance
* Work with the tax team and advisors to devise appropriate structures for new funds
* Qualified accountant with extensive post qualification experience
* In depth knowledge of real estate fund accounting and reporting issues
* Strong analytical and corporate finance skills
* An understanding of risk management, portfolio diversification and asset management