Infrastructure - Business Development/Investment Senior Analyst
- Negotiable + Competitive salary + bonus
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 13th May 2019
- Job Type
We are excited to announce that Cobalt are partnering InfraCo Asia Development (IAD) on an exclusive basis to hire a Business Development (Investment) Senior Analyst for their team in Singapore.
IAD is a leading infrastructure investment and development company focused on the South and South East Asia regions. They take early stage equity stakes in developments and work with partners to develop the projects all the way to financial close or commercial operation. With strong financial backing, IAD has invested in numerous projects across the entire infrastructure space including power, energy and transportation to name a few.
As the business continues to grow and invest in multiple projects, there is a need to hire an Investment Analyst to play a key role in generating and executing opportunities across the region. This is an excellent opportunity for a mid-level infrastructure professional to join a growing business where you will gain international exposure with good career development opportunities.
The Business Development Analyst will;
- Support the senior members of the team to originate, execute and manage investment and development opportunities.
- Take responsibility for leading the execution of deals including leading on building the financial model, conducting due diligence and valuations as well as creating Investment Committee presentations.
- Conduct market research as well as regularly interact with investment banks, developers and industry professionals to generate potential investment and development opportunities.
- As and when necessary, represent InfraCo Asia by attending the Board meetings of projects and assets.
- Play a key role in generating project finance from banks and other lenders.
Interested candidates must;
- Have 5-7 years of experience gained within the infrastructure team of either a developer, investor or M&A/Project Finance Team of a bank.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the wider infrastructure space and possess a good deal track record.
- Possess a very strong technical skill set with the ability to build financial models, conduct due diligence and valuations.
- Hold at least an undergraduate degree from a highly regarded university.
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Be fully fluent in English and due to the business investing in the South East Asia region, fluency in a local language is preferable.
- Be highly motivated and driven to join a growing business where you have the opportunity to invest and build a long term career.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Lic. No: 12C 6031
Reg. ID: R1764400
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian infrastructure market.