Infrastructure Investment Analyst (Bahrain)
- Middle East & North Africa, Bahrain
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 17th March 2020
- Job Type
Job Outputs and Responsibilities
- Researched countries, industries, and companies to identify investment opportunities.
- Identifying and analyzing the major risks affecting an investment opportunity
- Perform detailed due diligence, financial modeling, feasibility studies and research on acquisitions and
- Joint venture investments in the Real Estate sector across a number of countries;
- Prepare the financial projection for the investment opportunity; the process involves modelling, risk management, pricing, strategy work and general analysis.
- Conducting valuations for real estate investments and advising management on the latest market trends that may affect future valuations and performance of those investments;
- Engage in a scenario analysis. Using the financial model, altering specific data in order to simulate possible market conditions (such as economic slowdown, labor market shifts, etc.).
- Based on the financial projection, engage in the preparation and assessing the:
- Capital requirement
- Breakeven analysis
- Pro-forma financial statements (P&L, Balance Sheet & Cash)
- Performance ratios (IRR, ROI, NPV)
- Explores market needs and identifies potential cross-sell opportunities for real estate products and services.
- Analyzing/verifying project budgets and pro-forma assumptions,
- Obtaining and confirming third party reports,
- Reviewing and assessing rent and sale comparables.
Job Requirements (Minimum level of education, professional qualifications, background and years of experience required to do the job).
- Minimum 5 years of experience in real estate, private equity and/or fund management.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in business administration, economics, finance, or real estate. A CFA would also be preferable.
- Proficient in the preparation of financial projections, financial evaluation, modelling and company valuations; and
- Ability to apply strong financial analytics to solving business problems.
- Advanced skills in financial reporting and financial analysis.
- Focus on detail and spot errors and inconsistencies.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031