Infrastructure Investment Associate
- Negotiable + Competitive salary + bonus
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Infrastructure & Project Finance
- 24th July 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a very highly regarded infrastructure investor and developer across the Asia region. Having recently raised a new fund, there is a need to bring on board a Japanese speaking junior member to the Investment Team to play a key role int he execution of infrastructure investments and developments across the Asia region. This is an exciting opportunity for a junior infrastructure investment banker to join a growing fund where you will have the opportunity to regularly work on deals whilst building an impressive deal track record.
The Associate will;
- Support the senior members of the team with the execution of projects as well as some origination efforts.
- Take full responsibility for building financial models from scratch, conducting due diligence & valuations, developing Investment Committee presentations and memorandums.
- Regularly conduct market research and analysis to generate investment opportunities.
- Conduct portfolio analysis as well as interact and liaise with senior management of portfolio companies as part of the team advising on strategic and operational improvements and developments.
- Have the opportunity to build an impressive deal list.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sitting in either a Senior Analyst or Associate position within the Infrastructure (or similar) team of an investment bank, investment fund or advisory business.
- Demonstrate a very strong understanding of the infrastructure market in the Asia region with proven deal experience.
- Possess an exceptionally strong and all-round skill set with the ability to build financial models from scratch.
- Hold a finance, business, mathematics, engineering or equivalent degree from a highly regarded university.
- Have very strong communication skills and ideally fluent in Japanese given the business wanting to invest heavily in the Japanese market and have the ability and confidence to interact and liaise with all levels of management.
- Be highly motivated, energetic and a self-starter.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Reg. No: R1764400
Lic. No: 12C6031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian financial services market.