Infrastructure Investment Banking - Senior Associate
- Negotiable + Competitive salary + excellent bonus
- UK, London
- Financial Services, Investment Banking
- 12th March 2020
- Job Type
Cobalt are working with an international and leading boutique infrastructure investment bank to hire at either an Associate or Senior Associate level for their team in London. The bank has built a very strong team made up of top-tier investment banking and ex-principal investment investment professionals who have built a strong track record supporting international infrastructure groups on their mergers & acquisitions (M&A) and debt mandates.
This is an excellent opportunity for a top-tier infrastructure investment banking or principal investment professional to join a growing and entrepreneurial advisory team where you will develop market leading deal experience along with the opportunity for internal growth within the team.
The Associate / Senior Associate will;
- Support senior members of the team to originate and execute M&A and debt mandates across Europe.
- Play a key role on the execution of deals by taking responsibility for building financial models from scratch, conducting due diligence and valuations.
- Regularly attend client meetings, interacting directly with clients across all levels.
- Supporting origination efforts by conducting market research and analysis to generate deal leads.
- Have the opportunity to build an impressive deal sheet with good career growth options.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sitting in an Associate or Senior Associate level within the Infrastructure Team of a top-tier bank or principal investment group in London or wider Europe.
- Have a very good understanding of the infrastructure market in Europe with proven deal experience.
- Possess an exceptionally strong technical skill set with the ability and experience in building financial models from scratch.
- Hold a finance, business, engineering or related degree from a leading university.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact with all levels of management.
- By a self starter and highly motivated to build a strong infrastructure deal sheet.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Cobalt are specialists in the Infrastructure market.