Infrastructure - Investment Manager
- Negotiable + Competitive salary + bonus
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Infrastructure & Project Finance
- 10th July 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a very highly regarded infrastructure investor and developer across the Asia region. Having recently raised a new fund, there is a need to bring on board a senior member to the investment team to play a key role in originating and executing infrastructure investments and developments. This is an excellent opportunity for a Vice President (or equivalent) from either a fund or a developer to join an established name where you will have the opportunity to build an impressive deal sheet.
The Investment Manager will;
- Report directly to the Head of the Infrastructure Investment Division whilst playing a key role in the origination and execution of investments and developments across the Asia region.
- Regularly interact and liaise with bankers, developers and industry experts as a means to generating opportunities.
- Lead the execution of deals including overseeing the financial analysis and modelling, due diligence, valuations and Investment Committee presentations and memos.
- Have the opportunity to invest across the full infrastructure platform including power, energy, utilities and transportation.
- Provide training to junior members of the team as and when necessary.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sitting in a Vice President or equivalent position within either an infrastructure investor or developer with good exposure to leading on the origination and execution of projects.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the infrastructure space across Asia as well as all of the sub-sectors including power, energy, utilities and transportation.
- Possess a very strong and all round skill set with ability to build financial models from scratch, conduct due diligence and valuations.
- Hold a finance, business, mathematics or related degree from a leading university.
- Be highly motivated and a self starter with strong communication skills and ability to interact and liaise with all levels of management and build long term relationships.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Reg. No: R1764400
Lic. No: 12C6031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian financial services market.