Infrastructure Private Equity - Analyst
- Negotiable + Competitive salary + bonus
- Asia, Hong Kong
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 11th November 2019
- Job Type
Our client is a very highly regarded and internationally recognised infrastructure private equity fund that have a strong presence in the Asia region. With a very strong and market-leading investment team, they have built an impressive portfolio of assets having invested heavily across all asset classes including power, energy, utilities and telecommunications to name a few.
As the business continues to regularly invest, there is an urgent need to hire a Mandarin-speaking Investment Analyst/Junior Associate to support the senior members of the team with the execution of investments as well as origination efforts. This is an outstanding opportunity for a bulge-bracket infrastructure investment banking professional to join a PE fund where you will have the opportunity to regularly execute investments and build a long term career.
The successful candidate will;
- Support senior members of the Investment Team on the origination and execution of deals across the Asia region.
- Play a key role in the execution of deals, taking responsibility for building financial models from scratch, conducting due diligence and valuations.
- Lead on creating Investment Committee presentations and memorandums.
- Support with the origination of investment opportunities through conducting market research and analysis to generate ideas.
- Regularly interact and liaise with senior members of target and portfolio companies as well as 3rd party advisors.
- Have the opportunity to build an impressive deal sheet.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sitting in either a Senior Analyst or Junior Associate position within the Infrastructure Division of an international investment bank.
- Come with in-depth infrastructure market knowledge with a strong deal sheet having worked on numerous M&A opportunities.
- Possess an exceptionally strong technical skillset with the ability to build financial models from scratch.
- Be fluent in English and native-Mandarin but there is flexibility for returning candidates from outside of the Asia region.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills with the ability to interact and liaise with all levels of management.
- Hold a finance, mathematical or related degree from a highly regarded university.
- Be highly motivated, driven and professional with a willingness and ability to learn quickly.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Reg. ID: R1764400
Lic. No: 12C6031
Cobalt are specialists in the Infrastructure private equity market.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031