Infrastructure Private Equity - Associate / Senior Associate
- Negotiable + Competitive salary + bonus
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 1st April 2019
- Job Type
Our client is an internationally recognised alternative investment fund with a strong presence in the Asia region. Having invested heavily in the Asian infrastructure market, there is a need to hire an Associate/Senior Associate to play a key role in the execution of infrastructure investments.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a top-tier infrastructure banker or principal investor to join a growing team where you will have the chance to regularly complete investments and build a strong deal track record.
The successful candidate will;
- Take responsibility for the execution of investments, including overseeing the building of financial models, conducting due diligence and preparing Investment Committee presentations and memos.
- Conduct market research and regularly interact with investment bankers and industry professionals to generate investment opportunities.
- Conduct portfolio analysis and support senior management at Board meetings as well as regularly interact and liaise with the portfolio companies.
- Provide training to junior members of the team as and when necessary.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sat in either an Associate or Senior Associate level position within the Infrastructure Team of a top-tier bank or private equity group.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the infrastructure market in the Asia region along with a deal sheet.
- Possess a very strong and all-round skill set with the ability to build financial models from scratch, conduct due diligence and valuations.
- Hold a finance, business or mathematics related degree from a highly regarded university.
- Demonstrate very strong communication and presentation skills.
- Be highly professional, driven and eager to join a growing fund where you have the chance to work on lots of deals.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Re. No: R1764400
Lic. No: 12C6031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian financial services market.