Infrastructure Private Equity Associate
- Negotiable + Highly competitive + bonus + carry
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 21st November 2019
- Job Type
Our client is a highly regarded and established global investment manager. Having built a top-tier investment team as well as investing across multiple sectors, the business has developed an impressive and multibillion-dollar portfolio of assets.
We are currently working with their Infrastructure Investment Division to hire an Associate to support the senior members of the team with the origination and execution of investments across the APAC region. This is an exciting opportunity for a bulge-bracket Investment Banking Analyst/Associate to join a growing fund where you will have the chance to build an impressive deal sheet.
Aside from being an excellent career opportunity, our client is also a very competitive package that includes salary, the opportunity for high bonus and participation in the fund's carry.
The Associate will:
- Support senior members of the team with the origination and execution of infrastructure investments across the APAC region.
- Play a key role on the execution process by taking full responsibility for building financial models and conducting valuations.
- Conduct due diligence as well as oversee all advisory parties.
- Create Investment Committee presentations and memos.
- Support with origination efforts by conducting market research to generate investment opportunities.
- Have the opportunity to invest across all infrastructure asset classes as well as the APAC region.
Interested candidates must:
- Be currently sitting at a Senior Analyst or Junior Associate level in the Infrastructure, Industrial or TMT Investment Banking Division of a bulge bracket bank.
- Be currently based in the Asia region or wanting to return to Singapore.
- Have good mergers & acquisitions (M&A) deal experience having successfully closed several transactions.
- Hold a finance, mathematical, engineering or related degree from a highly regarded university.
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to interact and liaise with all levels of management.
- Be highly driven and eager to learn and excited to invest in the infrastructure space.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
EA Reg: R1764400
Lic. NO: 12C6031
Cobalt are specialists in the Infrastructure market.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031