Infrastructure Private Equity - Vice President
- Negotiable + Highly competitive + bonus + carry
- Asia, Hong Kong
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 18th January 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a multinational and highly regarded private equity group with a strong presence in the Asia region. Having raised a number of significant funds along with a leading investment team, they need to bring on board a Vice President to lead on originating and executing investments in the infrastructure market across Asia.
This is an exciting opportunity for a private equity or top-tier investment banking professional with a strong infrastructure focus to join a fund where you will have the opportunity to lead on some of the largest and most prominent deals in the region.
The Vice President will;
- Hold full responsibility for leading on the origination and execution of infrastructure investments across the Asia region.
- Regularly interact with investment banks, investors, developers and infrastructure industry leaders to generate investment opportunities.
- Oversee the team responsible for executing the deal whilst being hands on with building financial models, conducting due diligence and valuations, presenting opportunities to the Investment Committee.
- Sit on boards of portfolio companies, working with them to develop the business.
- Provide training to junior members of the team as and when necessary.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sitting in a Vice President or similar level position within either an infrastructure focused private equity team or bulge bracket bank.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the infrastructure market with a strong deal track record.
- Possess a strong technical background and must be fluent in Mandarin given the role will regularly invest and liaise with partner companies in China.
- Candidates can either be located in the Asia region or overseas but wanting to live and work in Hong Kong.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Re. No: R1764400
Lic. No: 12C6031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian financial services market.