Investment Analyst , PE Fund
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 27th March 2019
- Job Type
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is looking to develop their capabilities in a well-funded and acquisitive team that has exposure to some deals in the region.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing and presentation of financial reports, building financial models and assisting in identifying potential investment opportunities.
- Conducting due diligence and underwriting for investments on a global basis.
- Support in portfolio management, performance monitoring and reporting.
- You will be a graduate in Finance, economics or accounting with at least 2-4 years of top-tier investment banking, private equity, or management consulting experience.
- Possess a very strong, all-around skill set with the ability to build financial models from scratch and lead on due diligence.
- For this opportunity, candidates from other sectors or a generalist M&A background will be considered.
- Fluency in the Vietnamese language is desired due to the nature of the investments that the team executes.
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please apply now using the link below or by sending a CV in Microsoft Word format through to Dsoni@cobaltrecruitment.com