Investment Analyst, Venture Capital Fund
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 19th April 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a dynamic, venture capital fund who is seeking an Investment Analyst to join their strong investment team based in Singapore. This is an excellent opportunity for a junior investment professional to join a market-leading VC fund and develop a strong deal sheet and to enhance their technical skill set.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Conduct extensive due diligence on investment opportunities, inclusive of financial valuations and analyses.
- Support with the creation and presentation of investment pitch documentation.
- Conduct market and industry research to identify new investment opportunities.
- Apply creative, critical thinking to identify and implement ways of improving the efficiency of the fund's investment and portfolio management processes.
- Excellent educational background, ideally from a leading institution.
- Have 1-3 years of experience in a startup, private equity, or venture capital firm.
- Have a good transactional track record with a focus on the technology sector. CFA qualification will be strongly preferred.
- Demonstrate exceptionally strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to shift priorities when required.
The criteria listed above will, therefore, be strictly applied. Should you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Licence No: 12C6031
EA Reg. R1873132