- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 29th January 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a dynamic and rapidly growing private equity fund who are seeking an Investment Analyst to join their established team in Singapore. The fund has good financial backing and a diverse range of assets across a number of geographical locations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to gain experience in a genuine buy-side role, with an exciting private equity business. It is envisaged that this individual will be with the business for 2-3 years which will allow this individual to gain excellent deal exposure whilst also being able to develop their technical skill set.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing and presentation of financial reports, building financial models and assisting in identifying potential investment opportunities.
- Conducting due diligence and underwriting for investments across the South East Asian region.
- Assist with the management of new and historical assets within the portfolio and liaising with other members of the organisation to assist with the development of the team's investment strategy.
- Up to two year's experience gained within either investment banking, private equity or a leading business consultancy. Candidates that have recently graduated will also be considered.
- Possess a very strong and all round skill set with ability to build financial models from scratch and lead on due diligence.
Due to the nature of the role, only candidates who meet the above requirements will be considered. If you feel that you meet the criteria, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format by using the link below.
Reg. No: R1764400
Lic. No: 12C6031