Investment Associate - Energy
- Up to SGD200000.00 per annum + + bonus + carry
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Corporate Finance
- 14th June 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a rapidly growing renewable energy business that finances, develops and operates energy assets across the Asia region. As the business continues to grow, there is a need to bring on board an Associate to play a key role not only in potential investments going forward but also to proactively seeking funding from investment funds.
This is an exciting opportunity for a mid-level Associate in an energy or infrastructure focused investment banking team to join a growing business where you will be key in new investments as well as fund raising efforts.
The Associate will;
- Report directly to the CFO, taking full responsibility for analysing potential investment opportunities.
- Lead on assisting new deals including building financial models, conducting due diligence and making recommendations to senior management.
- Regularly interact and network with investment funds as a means to raising capital to further develop the business and future projects.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sitting in an Associate (or equivalent) level position within an investment bank.
- Have proven mergers & acquisitions deal experience along with good exposure to either the energy and wider infrastructure market.
- Possess a very strong and all round skill set with ability to build financial models from scratch as well as conduct due diligence and valuations.
- Hold a finance, business, mathematical or related degree from a highly regarded university.
- Demonstrate very strong communication skills with the ability to interact and communicate with all levels of management and build strong relationships.
- Be highly motivated and enthusiastic in business development.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. Should you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Reg. No: R1764400
Lic. No: 12C6031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian financial services market.