Investment Associate - India
- SGD6000 - SGD8000 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 13th June 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a well-known private equity fund and actively invest across the South East Asian and Indian markets. The fund is seeking an Investment Associate/Senior Associate to play a key role in the execution of investments across the Indian region.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an Associate to join a market-leading private equity fund where you will have the chance to build an impressive deal sheet and build a long-term career.
The Associate will:
- Play a key role in the execution of investments across India as well as support senior members of the team with origination efforts.
- Take full responsibility for building financial models from scratch, lead on due diligence processes, oversee external advisory parties and pull together Investment Committee presentations.
- Conduct market research and interact with industry leaders as a means of generating new investment opportunities.
- Conduct portfolio analysis and monitoring, making recommendations to senior management on strategy development.
Interested candidates must:
- Be currently sitting in either an Analyst or Associate position within the M&A or Corporate Finance team of an international investment bank.
- Possess a very strong skill set with the ability to build financial models from scratch as well as conduct due diligence.
- Hold a finance, business or related degree from a highly regarded university.
- Can be either based in South East Asia or overseas and wanting to return to the region.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Reg. No: R1873132
Lic. No: 12C6031