Investment Associate, Real Estate Emerging Markets
- Up to GBP55000.00 per annum + benefits
- UK, London
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 11th December 2018
- Job Type
Due to continued growth, they are currently looking to hire an Investment Associate in to their Real Estate Private Equity team. This team targets investment in a variety of different Real Estate asset classes including affordable housing, logistics, offices and retail and they are looking for an experienced individual to take ownership and responsibility for evaluating new investment opportunities, deal execution, financial modelling and post-deal management.
- Real Estate investment or advisory experience within either a reputable private equity firm, advisory platform or investment bank.
- Ability to build financial models from scratch.
- Strong technical and valuation skills but also strong people skills to deal with internal and external deal stakeholders.
- Good team working skills, ability to multi-task and assign responsibilities to more junior resources accordingly.
- Additional languages beneficial but not essential.