Investment Manager, Infrastructure
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 4th June 2019
- Job Type
As the business continues to invest and grow, there is a need to bring on board Manager, Investments to play a key role in the execution of investments. This is an outstanding opportunity for a senior level infrastructure focused M&A or investment professional to join a growing business where you will have the opportunity to work on lots of deals, support with fundraising efforts and contribute to the growth of the business.
The Manager will;
- Report directly to the Head of Infrastructure and CEO whilst overseeing a small team
- Take full responsibility for the execution of investments across the South East Asia region.
- Whilst supported by junior members of the team, you will oversee the financial modelling, due diligence, valuation and coordination of external advisory parties.
- Provide training to junior members of the team as and when necessary.
Interested candidates will;
- Have 6-9 years of experience gained within either the Deal advisory team of Big 4, Infrastructure M&A Team of an investment bank or fund.
- Possess a strong deal track record having executed deals on an advisory or principal basis in the South East Asia region.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the infrastructure sector and preference will be given for those coming from a power or energy background.
- Have exceptionally strong technical skills with the ability to build financial models from scratch.
- Possess strong communication skills with the ability to interact and liaise with all levels of management.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Reg. No: R1442158
Lic. No: 12C6031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian financial services market.