Investor Relations Associate
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 1st August 2019
- Job Type
My client is a well-established fund, and due to business requirements, there's a need for an Investor Relations Associate to join the team in Singapore. This role will report directly to the Head of Fund Raising and manage clients across Southeast Asia.
- Prepare quarterly earnings materials, call scripts, presentations.
- Create investor presentations and monitor competitor analysis.
- Analyse industry dynamics and provide regular feedback.
- Track the sales funnel and be responsible for maintaining the CRM
- Develop and monitor performance indications.
- Provide insights on market activity and present them to the team.
- Prepare meeting minutes notes and company's annual reports.
- A bachelor's degree in business, finance or accounting with at least two years of experience in investor relations.
- A strong understanding of CRM
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, be self- motivated and self- starter.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment as needed to meet tight deadlines.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031