Loans Administrator, Real Estate Finance
- GBP35000.00 - GBP40000.00 per annum + bonus and excellent benefits
- UK, London
- Financial Services, Property & Real Estate Finance
- 1st March 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a leading challenger bank based in the City of London who, due to continued success, is looking to hire a Loans Administrator to assist the Real Estate Finance team with completing the initial due diligence and 'in-life' controls required for property finance transactions to ensure the Bank's position is protected.
- Assist with both new transactions and drawdowns.
- Prepare facility letters in accordance with credit committee approval.
- Deal with all KYC and other regulatory requirements.
- Instruct Solicitors, Valuers and Surveyors and interpret reports dealing with any matters.
- Monitor each development
- Maintain accurate data systems - cashflow, internal reports
- Strong Property Finance experience, preferably from a residential development finance background.
- Knowledge of AML/KYC.
- High degree of fluency in MS Excel and Word.
- Highly literate with ability to write clear, concise, incisive reports.