Manager - Investor Relations (Private Equity)
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Asset Management
- 6th December 2018
- Job Type
- Interested to join a Leading International Fund Provider?
- Performance driven-culture with a corresponding compensation package.
This position will be an interesting opportunity to join our client's international Funds Operations to be part of the Transfer Agency team. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-growing organization:
- Grow client relationships and act as their primary Investor Relations client relationship manager
- Ensure capital transactions and NAVs are processed correctly
- Proactively manage the team's daily workflow
- Fully implement the CFS Global IR policies, procedures, and best-practice guidelines
- Liaise internally with the AML team, Treasury team, Fund Accounting teams, Compliance officer and Internal auditor
- Represent the team at IR management meetings and assist with agenda preparation and minute taking
- Chair bi-weekly team meetings to relay operational updates and discuss IR initiatives
- Represent Investor Relations at on-site visits with clients and auditors
Please apply to Leah Ng with your CV in MS Word format at Leng@cobaltrecruitment.com
Please note that only candidates shortlisted will be contacted but we will endeavour to provide accurate feedback where possible to applicants who are not.
Licence No. 12C6031
Consultant ID: R1548663