Mergers & Acquisitions - Senior Analyst
- SGD048943 - SGD49943 per annum + Competitive salary + bonus
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 11th September 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a very highly regarded and internationally recognised corporate with a multitude of business interests. Having been established in Singapore for a number of years, they have developed an exceptionally strong Mergers & Acquisitions Team (M&A) who have executed numerous M&A and JV deals across the Asia region.
As the business continues to grow, there is a need to bring on board a Senior Analyst to play a key role in the execution of projects across the Asia region. This is an excellent opportunity for a junior-level M&A investment banking or consultancy professional to join a highly established team where you will have the opportunity to work on lots of deals across the Asia region.
The Senior Associate will;
- Report directly to the Head of the team, playing a key role in the execution of M&A and JV projects across the Asia region.
- Take full responsibility for building financial models from scratch, conducting due diligence, valuations, market research, creating presentations and conducting portfolio performance and reporting.
- Have the opportunity to work on and execute M&A and JV deals across the Asia region whilst building a strong deal sheet.
Interested candidates will;
- Have 1-3 years of experience gained within the M&A team of an international investment bank, boutique advisory firm or highly regarded consultancy firm.
- Possess an exceptionally strong and all-round technical skill set with ability to build financial models from scratch.
- Have previous M&A deal experience ideally with exposure to energy, metals or mining sectors.
- Hold a finance, business or mathematics related degree from a highly regarded university.
- Be currently based in Singapore or wanting to return to the region from overseas.
- Demonstrate very strong communication skills with fluency in English.
- Be a self-starter who is wanting the opportunity to join a business where you can build a long-term career.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Reg. No: R1764400
Lic. No: 12C6031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian Financial Services market.