Mergers & Acquisitions - Senior Associate
- Negotiable + Competitive salary + bonus
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 11th September 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a very highly regarded and internationally recognised corporate with a multitude of business interests. Having been established in Singapore for a number of years, they have developed an exceptionally strong Mergers & Acquisitions Team (M&A) who have executed numerous M&A and JV deals across the Asia region. As the business continues to grow, there is a need to bring on board a Senior Associate to play a key role in the execution of projects across the Asia region. This is an excellent opportunity for a mid-level M&A investment banking or consultancy professional to join a highly established team where you will have the opportunity to work on lots of deals across the Asia region.
The Senior Associate will;
- Report directly to the Head of the team, playing a key role on the execution of M&A and JV deals across the Asia region.
- Take full responsibility for conducting financial analysis, building financial models, due diligence and valuations.
- Support senior members of the business with origination efforts through regularly interacting and liaising with bankers and industry professionals and building a strong regional network.
- Regularly interact and liaise with Business Heads across the group as well as senior management of portfolio companies and make recommendations on operational or strategic improvements.
- Have the opportunity to regularly work on and execute M&A and JV opportunities, building a strong deal sheet.
Interested candidates will;
- Be currently sitting in an Associate level position or equivalent within an international investment bank or boutique advisory firm.
- Come with good M&A deal experience with a proven track record ideally with exposure to the metals, mining or energy sector.
- Possess a very strong technical background with ability to build financial models from scratch, conduct due diligence and valuations.
- Either be based currently in Singapore or returning from overseas.
- Demonstrate exceptionally strong communication skills with ability to interact, liaise and build strong relationships with all levels of management.
- Be a self-starter who is wanting the opportunity to join a business where you can build a long-term career.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Reg. No: R1764400
Lic. No: 12C6031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian Financial Services market.