Portfolio & Investment Associate
- Negotiable + Highly Competitive + Bonus
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 21st September 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a highly established international investment fund with a strong financial backing and presence in Singapore. Having developed a very strong track record as well as a diversified portfolio of assets globally, there is a need to bring on board an Associate to play a key role in the portfolio management as well as acquisitions going forward.
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior to mid-level strategy consultant who is hungry to move on to the buy side to join a highly reputable firm where you have the chance to work on investments as well as being hands-on with the portfolio companies.
The Portfolio & Investment Associate will;
- Report directly into the Head of South East Asia whilst sitting in a lean team based in Singapore.
- Support the senior members of the business with portfolio management activities and acquisitions.
- Take responsibilities for conducting financial analysis and valuations on the current portfolio companies both in South East Asia and globally, providing regular reports to senior management.
- Work with senior management teams of the portfolio companies to develop their operations and strategies to grow and improve the businesses.
- Be involved in bolt-on acquisitions, taking responsibility for building financial models, conducting due diligence, valuations and post-merger integration.
- Prepare specialised analysis and respond to both internal and external adhoc requests as needed.
- Have the opportunity to join an investment business where you can begin your investment career.
Interested candidates will;
- Have 3-5 years of experience gained within a leading management consultancy firm having done both strategic and Mergers & Acquisitions advisory work.
- Have experience working with clients advising them on their operational and strategic developments.
- Hold a business, finance or mathematical related degree from a highly regarded university.
- Possess very good financial modeling skills with extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and power point.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills with the ability to interact, liaise and build strong relationships with all levels of management across the business.
- Have a 'can do' attitude and be eager and excited to work on lots of projects.
- Be currently based in Singapore or have recently worked here and wanting to return.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Reg No: R1764400
Lic No: 12C6031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian financial services market.