Portfolio Risk Manager
- GBP75000.00 - GBP90000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Financial Services, Property & Real Estate Finance
- 17th January 2018
- Job Type
Our client, a leading independent investment business, is seeking a Portfolio Risk Manager to join their team. The firm has a 30 year history of successfully focusing on equity capital market activities, asset management and principal finance.
The firm provides finance to property developers and real estate investors across the UK. Investments are focused on residential, office and hotel development schemes.
Joining the team in London, the successful candidate will be responsible for establishing a robust and scalable risk management system to govern the monitoring of investments. The candidate will also ensure the operation of robust governance processes.
· Establish robust and scalable risk management procedures for the monitoring of investments
· Collate covenant and information requirements for live deals and ensure these are being collected and reviewed on a regular basis
· Ensure robust corporate governance procedures for investee companies are being conducted correctly
· Maintain online audit trail of agreed procedures to evidence compliance to potential internal or external audiences
· Identify potential process weaknesses, recommending and implementing improvements
· Monitor compliance with HMRC financial and non-financial rules
· Ensure investee companies are adhering to HMRC advanced assurance applications
· Qualified accountant, either ACA, ACCA or CFA
· Strong academic record
· Experience in a credit or risk role in a regulating lending environment
· Experience of SME or property lending