Private Equity Analyst - Beijing
- Negotiable + Competitive + bonus
- Asia, Beijing
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 25th March 2019
- Job Type
Our client is an excellent and well backed Asia focused private equity fund. Having built a top-tier investment team and an impressive portfolio of assets, there is a need to hire an Investment Analyst for their team in Beijing.
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior bulge-bracket investment banker to join a highly active team where you will have the chance to begin building an impressive investment track record and career.
The Analyst will;
- Support the senior members of the team with the origination and execution of investments across Mainland China.
- Take full responsibility for building financial models from scratch, conducting due diligence, valuations and pulling together Investment Committee presentations and memos.
- Support with origination efforts by conducting market research to generate investment opportunities and ideas.
- Perform portfolio analysis and monitoring, providing regular updates to senior management.
- Have the opportunity to be involved in executing deals and building a track record.
Interested candidate must;
- Be currently sitting in an Investment Banking Analyst position with 1-2 years of experience gained in a bulge bracket bank.
- Have worked on numerous mergers & acquisitions (M&A) deals.
- Possess a very strong skill set including the ability to build financial models from scratch, due diligence and valuations.
- Demonstrate strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact and liaise with all levels of management.
- Hold a business, finance or mathematics degree from a highly regarded university.
- Be fully fluent in both English and Mandarin due to the role being based in Beijing.
- Be driven, focused and eager to be part of a team and excited to build a long term investment career.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Reg. No: R1764400
Lic. No: 12C6031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian Principal Investment market.