Private Equity - Associate Director
- Negotiable + Competitive salary + carry
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 24th September 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a rapidly growing Asian focused private equity fund based out of Singapore. They have built an impressive team of top-tier investment professionals along with a strong portfolio of assets.
As the business continues to grow, there is a need to bring on board an Associate Director to the team to play a key role in leading the execution of investments going forward. This is an exciting opportunity for a Vice President level M&A investment banker or private equity professional to join a fund where you will have the chance to invest and be part of the growth.
The Associate Director will;
- Report directly into the Managing Directors whilst overseeing a small team of Associates.
- Lead a small team on a project basis to execute transactions, being hands-on with the financial modeling, due diligence, valuations and overseeing external parties.
- Regularly interact and liaise with bankers and industry professionals to generate investment opportunities.
- Be hands-on with portfolio management, working with the senior management of portfolio companies to develop and execute operational and strategic initiatives and improvements.
- Provide training to junior members of the team as and when necessary.
Interested candidates must;
- Have 8-11 years of experience gained within M&A investment banking or be currently sitting in a highly regarded fund.
- Demonstrate a strong deal track record having led on the execution of investments with exposure to the Asia region.
- Possess a very strong and all-round technical skill set.
- Be highly driven, motivated, flexible and dynamic to work on several projects at once.
- Have very good communication skills with the ability to interact and liaise with all levels of management.
- Be excited about the opportunity to join a highly active private equity fund where you will be involved in all stages of the investment, portfolio management and exit process.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Reg. No: R1764400
Lic. No: 12C6031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian financial services market.