Private Equity Associate - Singapore
- Highly competitive salary + bonus
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 14th September 2017
- Job Type
Our client is one of the leading private equity groups in the Asia region with a very strong brand name. Having developed a very strong team of investment professionals as well as having a strong financial backing, the fund has deployed a lot of capital and developed an impressive portfolio of assets.
As the business continues to rapidly grow and deploy lots of capital, there is a need to bring on board an Investment Associate to their Singapore office to support the senior members of the team with the origination and execution of investments across South East Asia. This is an outstanding for a top-tier Investment Banking M&A Analyst to join a leading private equity group where you will have the chance to work on some of the most prominent investments in the region.
The Associate will;
- Report directly in to the Managing Director whilst supporting senior members of the team with end to end transaction process.
- Take full responsibility for building the financial models, conducting due diligence and valuation processes and pulling together the Investment Committee presentations and memos.
- Regularly liaise with and oversee the work of external consultancy firms and legal advisors.
- Regularly conduct portfolio analysis and monitoring, providing reports and recommendations to senior management.
- Have the opportunity to regularly invest whilst working on some of the largest deals in the South East Asia market.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sitting in a Senior Analyst or equivalent position within the M&A Team of a top-tier bank either in Singapore, Hong Kong or another leading financial centre.
- Have a good M&A deal track record and can come from either a sector specialist or generalist team.
- Possess an exceptionally strong technical skill set with ability to build financial models from scratch.
- Hold either a finance, mathematics or business related degree from a leading university.
- Be highly motivated by the opportunity to join an active private equity fund in Singapore.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. Should you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian financial services market.
Reg. No. R1764400
Lic. No. 12C6031