Private Equity Associate
- Negotiable + Competitive salary + bonus
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 28th June 2019
- Job Type
Our client is a highly regarded and growing Asian focused mid-cap private equity fund. Having built a strong investment team as well as strong financial backing, they have developed an impressive and diversified portfolio of assets and are continuing to regularly invest.
As the business continues to grow, there is a need to hire a Senior Associate to join the Investment Team. This is an outstanding opportunity for a junior to mid-level M&A banking or investment professional to join a successful fund where you can build a strong deal sheet and career.
The Senior Associate will:
- Support senior members of the team with origination and execution efforts.
- Take responsibility for the execution of deals, leading on building financial models, conducting due diligence, valuations and preparing Investment Committee presentations and memorandums.
- Support with origination efforts through conducting market and industry analysis to generate investment ideas and recommendations.
- Support senior members of the business with portfolio management, including regularly liaising with senior management of portfolio companies as well as developing and implementing strategy and operational improvements.
- Conduct portfolio analysis and providing regularl updates and recommendations to senior management.
- Provide training to junior members of the team as and when required.
Interested candidates must:
- Be currently sitting at a Senior Analyst or Associate level with 3-6 years of experience gained in either Mergers & Acquisitions teams of banks or in a private equity fund in Singapore.
- Possess a very strong and all round skill set with ability to build financial models, conduct due diligence and valuations.
- Possess very strong presentation and communication skills including fluency in English and ideally a South East Asian language due to the fund investing in the region.
- Hold a finance or business related degree from a highly regarded university.
- Be motivated and eager to join a growing fund with an interest in continuing to learn and develop.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. Should you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Lic No: R1764400
Lic No: 12C6031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian Principal Investment Market.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031