Private Equity Investment Associate- PE Fund
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 14th November 2018
- Job Type
Our client - tier 1 private equity fund with a very strong presence in Singapore is looking to add a private equity associate in their team to be based in Singapore and handle the SEA region. This is an outstanding opportunity for a junior investment banker or private equity professional to join a leading fund where you will have the chance to regularly invest. You will play a key role in the execution of investments.
The successful candidates will;
- Support the senior members of the team on the origination and execution of investments across South East Asia.
- Regularly conduct market research and analysis to develop investment opportunities.
- Take full responsibility for building financial models from scratch, conducting due diligence, valuations, pulling together Investment Committee presentations and memos and coordinating external parties.
- Regularly conduct portfolio company valuations and provide reports to senior management, making recommendations on strategy and operational improvements.
Interested candidates must;
- Have 1-3 years of experience gained within either a bulge bracket investment bank or private equity fund in Singapore, currently sitting at an Analyst level.
- This is 2-year pre-MBA program where you will gain intense training in buy-side M&A transactions.
- Demonstrate a strong deal track record having executed transactions across South East Asia.
- Possess an exceptionally strong and all-around technical skill set with ability to build financial models from scratch.
- Hold a finance, business or related degree from a highly regarded university.
- Ideally fluent in a South East Asian language due to the fund regularly investing in to Indonesia, Malaysia and other SEA countries and therefore a need for the successful candidate to regularly interact and liaise with senior management of portfolio companies.
- Be highly driven, focused, self motivated and eager to build a long term investment career.
- If you are looking to return home(SINGAPORE), this can be an excellent opportunity.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Lic. No: 12C6031
Reg. No: R1442158
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian financial services market.