Project Finance Director
- Negotiable + Competitive salary + bonus + benefits
- Middle East & North Africa, Abu Dhabi
- Financial Services, Infrastructure & Project Finance
- 20th March 2020
- Job Type
We are working with an excellent and rapidly growing boutique infrastructure advisory business in Abu Dhabi to hire a Project Finance Director. Having been established for a number of years and built a strong team of infrastructure professionals, the business has worked with a number of highly regarded infrastructure groups, investors and Government institutions across the GCC to advise them on their financing and M&A requirements.
As the business continues to regularly win new business, there is a need to hire a senior Project Finance professional to join as a Director and play a key role in the origination and execution of mandates across the GCC region. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced project finance professional to join a growing and entrepreneurial business where you will be involved in the future growth of the group whilst working with other senior members of the business to win and execute mandates.
The Director will;
- Work with the senior management to develop and implement the strategy of the group.
- Lead alongside others to originate and execute project finance and infrastructure mandates across the GCC.
- Regularly interact and liaise with infrastructure funds, developers and industry professionals to generate mandates.
- Oversee a small team on a deal by deal basis to execute the mandates on behalf of clients including overseeing the financial analysis, due diligence and underwriting of the credit paper as well as other responsibilities.
- Provide training to junior members of the team as and when necessary.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sitting in a Director or similar level position within the Project Finance Team of an international bank in the UAE or wider GCC region.
- Have proven experience leading the origination and execution of mandates across the GCC with a strong deal sheet.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the infrastructure market as well as current trends.
- Possess a strong network across the GCC with developers, corporates, funds and Government bodies.
- Have an excellent technical skill set.
- Hold a finance, business or related degree from a highly regarded university.
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to interact and liaise with all levels of management.
- Be highly entrepreneurial and excited to join a business where you will influence the growth.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Cobalt are specialists in the infrastructure market.