Relationship Manager, Residential Development Finance
- Up to GBP70000 per annum + plus bonus and excellent benefits
- UK, London
- Financial Services, Property & Real Estate Finance
- 11th January 2018
- Job Type
· Proactively seeking new borrowers and sourcing leads focused on residential development.
· Building on existing relationships and establishing new relationships with developers, brokers and property investors in key markets and geographies.
· To ensure all your property proposals (new, amendments and extensions) are prepared and presented to Credit Committee.
· To issue Head of Terms for your new or existing property customers.
· To issue property Facility letters in respect of your portfolio of customers.
· To liaise when necessary with lawyers, valuers and monitoring surveyors.
· Proven track record of originating and leading transactions and developing key client relationships in the residential development space.
· Excellent market and technical knowledge.
· Strong existing developer relationships and understanding of the current market conditions.