Research Associate, Investments (Education & Healthcare)
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 15th November 2018
- Job Type
Our client- private equity fund is seeking a full-time Equity Research Associate to join their team in Singapore. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing quantitative and qualitative due diligence on investments, focusing mainly on Asia. You will also support in the direct investment portfolio.
- Support due-diligence work streams for portfolio companies by identifying new opportunities and executing of plans.
- Work closely with portfolio companies and the investment teams to perform detail financial analysis.
- Be involved in industry research and analysis for sectors such as health-care, education and financials.
- Participate in research briefs and prepare reports, investment monitoring, market analysis and ad hoc project work.
- Support team members to align value creation opportunities and take ownership of initiation, planning and execution.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance or related field.
- 4-7 years of relevant experience in advisory, consulting, investment banking or research.
- Strong analytic skills and understanding the industry.
-Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication with the ability to interact across all level of seniority.
- Fluent in English and Asian language will be preferred as the role involves China coverage.