Senior Associate, Infrastructure Investment - UAE
- Negotiable + Highly competitive + bonus + LTIP
- UK, London
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 14th January 2020
- Job Type
We are working with a leading sovereign wealth fund to hire a Senior Associate for their Infrastructure Investment Team based in the UAE. Having been established for a number of years with a world class investment team and exceptionally strong financial backing, the team have built an impressive portfolio of assets on a global basis.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a team that is rapidly investing on a direct, fund and co-investment basis where you will have the chance to gain exposure to some of the leading deals in the market whilst building a highly impressive deal track record and international network.
The Senior Associate will:
- Report directly to the Co-Head of the Infrastructure Investment Team and lead the execution of co and fund investments whilst supporting with origination efforts.
- Take full responsibility for building the financial models and conducting the due diligence and valuations whilst overseeing and coordinating external advisors.
- Regularly interact and liaise with leading GPs that the fund is investing in, building an impressive network of contacts in the infrastructure space.
- Lead on developing the Investment Committee presentations.
- Conduct portfolio analysis and monitoring, providing regularly updates and reports to the senior management.
Interested candidates will:
- Be currently sitting in an Associate, Senior Associate or Junior VP position within a highly regarded infrastructure fund currently based in a leading financial centre.
- Have started their career within the Infrastructure Investment Banking Team at a top-tier bank.
- Possess an exceptionally strong and all round technical skill set with the ability to build financial models from scratch and lead on due diligence.
- Hold a business, finance, mathematical or related degree from a highly regarded university and whilst not essential, an MBA or CFA is beneficial.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills with the ability to interact and liaise with all levels of management.
- Be driven and proactive to do deals whilst also personable.
- Be highly motivated to live and work in the UAE.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Cobalt are specialists in the Infrastructure Investment market.