Senior Associate - Real Estate Investment & Capital Markets
- UK, London
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 29th January 2020
- Job Type
The business focus predominantly on real estate related transactions but look at other sectors as well. They have an extremely flexible mandate and work with a number of organisations from both an advisory and principal investment standpoint. Typically they'll work alongside businesses looking to source debt financing to invest in hard assets. As well as sourcing debt financing this team are also able to simultaneously provide debt financing themselves as a principal lender. In addition to this they'll also provide equity investment in assets and portfolios alongside partners where appropriate meaning they cover the whole capital stack. There are few organisations out there with as flexible a mandate as this business.
This is a role for an established Associate. The successful candidate will run the execution process for a range of different transactions, across multiple asset classes. They will provide technical due diligence and valuation at both the corporate and asset level but in addition to this they will work extremely closely with partners and clients in a truly front-facing role. The successful candidate will take full ownership of JV and client relationships and will also provide vital oversight of modelling/technical transaction work, whilst managing a more junior Analyst who will be doing most of the core technical work. The firm are looking for a candidate who has aspirations to develop into a revenue generating deal originator as they grow in the business.
· Experience in Corporate Finance/M&A or Debt Advisory, ideally with some level of real estate sector exposure.
· The individual will already be at Associate level or close to this, within a respected institution with a strong brand.
· Solid technical and valuation skills. Ability to provide financial modelling input to both corporate and asset level transactions.
· Strong commercial skills. The successful candidate will need to be comfortable in a front-office, client facing role.