Senior Associate - Real Estate Investor Relations
- UK, London
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 13th February 2020
- Job Type
The Associate will be an integral part of Investor Relations and Capital Raising team. The Senior Associate will be responsible for all capital markets efforts, investor relations (pitchbooks, financial modelling), and corporate finance with an emphasis on consolidating the financial data and presenting long term liquidity forecasts. Such forecasts will be used to drive the firm's capital raises and financial closings of which the successful candidate will have exposure. Functionally, this position reports to the CFO of the organisation but will liaise with all facets of the company.
The Candidate will be a self-starter, work well with a variety of different people, be able to multitask efficiently, communicate effectively and have a strong ability to follow through with tasks to completion.
· Managing and responding inbound investor questions and ensuring response to investors within specified time lines
· Strategic input into the investment strategy.
· The successful candidate must understand the transactions and asset portfolio which they're discussing with external investors.
· Coordinate internally and follow-up to ensure IR requests are completed in timely manner
· Responsible for tracking investor lists, including all contacts related to each investor groups, mailing lists within the internal database and coordinating updates with various external fund administrators
· Maintain and update investor contact information and distribution lists
· Effectively distribute all reporting documents including draw-down notices, distribution notices, quarterly reporting and tax reporting
· Candidate must be able to track multiple work streams simultaneously
· Experience in investment banking within real estate where they have had to roadshows, pitchbooks and financial modelling. Alternatively, candidates from REITs or Private Equity/Credit funds would also be appropriate.
· Strong technical skills and experience of working with complex financial data
· Candidate must possess strong writing skills
· Strong organisational and time management skills
· Exposure to the private equity industry a plus