Senior Associate, Secondaries Private Equity Fund based in HK
- Asia, Hong Kong
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 4th January 2019
- Job Type
As a part of the investments team within the secondaries Private Equity fund- your responsibilities will not be limited to the following-
- Qualitatively and quantitatively evaluate potential transactions including detailed sector and company research and analysis and due diligence and assisting with deal execution and transaction management.
- Perform portfolio company analysis including valuations, financial modelling, prepare materials for Investment Committee and other internal meetings.
- Actively participate in the development of deal structures to meet needs in close liaison with in-house tax/legal team, preparing and coordinating the execution of NDAs, offer letters, purchase agreements and other legal and transaction documentation.
- Work on returns forecasts, commentary and other investment information for the limited partner's meetings.
- Be actively involved in conducting desk research for marketing, deal sourcing and fundraising.
- Build strong relationships with GPs/ Investors and consultants.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, finance or relevant field.
- 4-6 years of relevant experience within the industry including, private equity, M&A, fund of funds, secondaries, investment banking, investment consulting.
- Very strong analytical abilities, financial and business modelling skills.
- Fluent in at least one language, preferably Korean or Mandarin as the role involves country coverage.
- Solid knowledge of the private equity secondaries market will be preferred.
* Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
License No. 12C6031
EA Reg. ID R1442158