Senior Associate/ Vice President- Industrials PE fund
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 25th March 2019
- Job Type
Our client is a middle- market private equity fund with a strong focus in the Asia region. The fund strategy focuses on Oil & Gas, Engineering & Manufacturing; Renewable Energies and so on. As the business continues to invest and grow, there is a need to bring on board a Senior Associate/ Vice President to play a critical role in the execution of investments. This is an outstanding opportunity for a Senior Associate/ VP level M&A or investment professional to join a growing business where you will have the chance to work on lots of deals, support with fund-raising efforts and contribute to the growth of the business.
The Senior Associate/ VP will;
- Work closely with the senior members of the business with the execution of power investments across the Asia region.
- Take full responsibility for financial analysis, building financial models from scratch, conducting due diligence and valuations.
- Conduct market research and analysis to generate new opportunities.
- Regularly conduct portfolio analysis and provide reports to senior management.
- Interact and liaise with other teams and external advisory parties to complete the execution of deals.
- Provide training to junior members of the team as and when needed.
Interested candidates will;
- Have 5-7 years of experience gained within either the Industrials/ Oil & Gas M&A Team of an investment bank or fund.
- Demonstrate a solid deal track record having worked on and executed transactions on an advisory or principal basis in the South East Asia region and within industrials.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the power and wider infrastructure market.
- Possess an exceptionally strong technical skill set with the ability to build financial models from scratch.
- Demonstrate very good communication skills with the ability to interact and liaise with all levels of management.
- Be motivated by an opportunity to join a growing infrastructure business where you will have the opportunity to work on lots of projects.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Reg. No: R1442158
Lic. No: 12C6031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian financial services market.