Senior Investment Associate
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 18th February 2019
- Job Type
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing and presentation of financial reports, building financial models and assisting in identifying potential investment opportunities.
- Conducting due diligence and underwriting for investments across the South East Asian region.
- Assist with the management of new and historical assets within the portfolio across both public and private investment markets.
- 3-6 years of experience gained in a top-tier private equity fund, ideally focused on investments within the FIG or Tech sector would be strongly preferred.
- Possess a very strong and all-around skill set with the ability to build financial models from scratch and lead on due diligence.
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well with stakeholders across all levels.
- Fluency in an Asian language is preferred due to the nature of the work of the business.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply now using the link below or by sending a CV in Microsoft Word format.
Licence No.: 12C6031
Reg. No.: R1442158
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.